CBSE Class 11 Computer Science practical programs with solutions
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Python Practicals programs with solutions are provided in this tutorial. Students who are pursuing 11th can refer to this page for practical files of python programs in order to prepare and learn well for the board exams. Basically, the Class XI python practical file must have 20 python programs. But today, in this tutorial, we are going to compile some of the important python programs for class 11 CBSE computer science.
LIST OF PYTHON PROGRAMS WITH OUTPUT FOR CLASS 11 COMPUTER SCIENCE
Here are some of the python programs for class 11 pursuing students. Just take a look at them before kickstarting your programming preparation for board exams. Click on the available links and directly jump into the respective python program to understand & continue with other programs that are listed in the
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Python Programming Practical File for Term-1
- Python program to input welcome message and display it
- Python program to input two numbers and display the larger/smaller number.
- Python program to input three numbers and display the larger/smaller number.
- Generate the following patterns using nested loop
|1) 1 + x² + x³ + … + xⁿ|
2) 1-x + x² – x³ + … + xⁿ
3 )x – x2/2 + x3/3 – x4/4 + x5/5 – x6/6
4) x +x2/2! – x3/3! + x4/4! – x5/5! + x6/6!
- Determine whether a number is a perfect number ,an armstrong number or a palindrome
- Input a number and check if the number is prime or composite number
- Display the terms of fibonacci series
- Compute the greatest common divider and least common multiple of two integer
- Count and display the number of vowels consonants, uppercase, lowercase characters in string
- input a string and determine whether it is palindrome or not; convert the case of characters in a string
Term – 2
- Find the largest/ smallest number in a list/tuple
- Input a list of numbers and swap element at the even location with the elements at the odd location
- Input a list/tuple of elements, search for given element in the list/tuple
- input a list of numbers and find the smallest and largest number from the list
- create a dictionary with roll number, name and marks of n students in a class and display the names of students who have scored marks above 75
Latest Post :
Check this too
- 20 Essential MySQL Queries for Managing Your Database
- Python Web Development: Frameworks and Applications
- A Beginner’s Guide to Machine Learning Algorithms and Their Applications in Python
- Python Game Development Libraries: A Beginner’s Guide to Pygame, PyOpenGL, and Panda3D
- How to convert Infix expression to Postfix expression using stack in python