In this article, we are going to provide CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Python Programming Practical File for Term-2 with complete solution. As per the CBSE practical syllabus, The term 2 syllabus contains three units –computational thinking and programming, database query using SQL and Introduction to a computer network. The practical records should contain python programs on data structure ,minimum 5 set of SQL queries and minimum 2 programs based on python-SQL connectivity. Some suggested practical list is also provided by CBSE.
CBSE CLASS 12 TERM-2 PRACTICAL FILE WITH COMPLETE SOLUTION
Here are some of the python programs for class 12 TERM-2 pursuing students. Just take a look at them before kick starting your programming preparation for board exams. Click on the available links and directly jump into the respective python program to understand & continue with other programs that are listed in the CBSE Class 12 COMPUTER SCIENCE TERM-2 Python Programming Practical File.
Also read : Insert multiple rows with single INSERT statement in MySQL
1] Write a python program to implement a stack using list(Simple push and pop operations)
2] Write a python program to implement a stack for student using list data structure(menu-based program)
3] Write PUSH(Book) and POP(Book) methods, in python to add books and remove books considering them to act as push and pop operations of stack(Menu based Program)
4]Each node of stack contains city-details(pin code of city,name of city).Write a python program to implement push and pop operations in stack(Menu Based program)
5] Create a student table and insert data. Implement the following MySQL commands on the student table: ( 9 solved SQL queries)
- ALTER table to add new add new attributes/modify data types/drop attribute
- UPDATE table to modify data
- ORDER BY to display data in ascending /descending order
- DELETE to remove tuples
- GROUP BY and find the min,max,sum,count and average
6] Consider the GARMENT database and answer the following SQL queries based on it
- To create table garment using given data( refer table 1)
- To insert rows into garment table
- To display contents of garment table
- To display names of those garments that are available in “L” Size.
- To display codes and names of those garment that have their names starting with “Ladies”.
- To display garment names,codes and prices of those garment that have price in range 1000.00 to 1500.00 (both 1000.00 and 1500.00 included)
- To change the colour of garment with code as 116 to “Orange”.
- To display garment code ,names and prices of all garments in descending order of prices.
- Increase the price of all garments in the given table by 15%.
- Remove tuples from garment tables that have price less than 1300.00
- To change the existing column namely colour of garment table to color
7] Write a SQL query to join two tables (solved 3 MySQL Queries)
8] Integrate SQL with python by importing suitable module ( 2 Python programs solved with complete solution)
CBSE CLASS 12 TERM-1 PRACTICAL FILE WITH COMPLETE SOLUTION