CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Python Programming Practical File for Term-2
In this article, Term 2 Practical File Informatics Practices Class 12 with a solution is provided. As per the CBSE practical syllabus, The term 2 syllabus contains two units – database query using SQL and Introduction to a computer network. The practical records should contain 12 SQL queries and some suggested practical list is also provided by CBSE.
You can check Term-1 Python programming Informatics Practices File too. Click on Button below
LIST OF PYTHON PROGRAMS FOR CLASS 12 PRACTICAL FILE WITH OUTPUT
Here are some of the python programs for class 12 pursuing students. Just take a look at them before kick starting your programming preparation for board exams. Click on the available links and directly jump into the respective python program to understand & continue with other programs that are listed in the CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Python Programming Practical File.
- Create a student table with student id,name and marks as attributes where the student id is the primary key
- Insert the details of new student in the above table
- Delete the details of a students in the above table.
- Use select command to get the details of students with marks more than 80
- Find the min,max,sum,and average of the marks in a student mark table
- Find the total number of customers from each country in the table( Customer ID,customer Name,Country) using group by.
- Write a SQL query to order the (student ID,marks) table in descending order of the marks.
- Write a SQL query to change marks of student to 600 whose student id is 03,if the existing marks is less than 400.
- Write a SQL query to add column salary to country table
- Write a SQL query to rename the table country to customer.
- Write a SQL query to change the Salary of customer table with 250000 for all customer
- Write a SQL query to change salary of customer with 1250000 fro those customer whose country is ‘Australia’