CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Python Programs Practical file with Output are provided for Term-1. Students who are pursuing 12th can refer to this page for practical files of python programs in order to prepare and learn well for the board exams.
Basically, the Class XII python practical file must have 15 python programs. But today, in this tutorial, we are going to compile some of the important python programs for class 12 CBSE Informatics Practices.
LIST OF PYTHON PROGRAMS FOR CLASS 12 PRACTICAL FILE WITH OUTPUT
Here are some of the python programs for class 12 pursuing students. Just take a look at them before kick starting your programming preparation for board exams. Click on the available links and directly jump into the respective python program to understand & continue with other programs that are listed in the CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Python Programming Practical File.
You can check Term-2 Practical list with solution. Click on button below
- Write a program to create Pandas series from dictionary of values and nd array.
- Write a program to perform mathematical operation on two Pandas series object.
- Write a program to create data frame quarterly sales where each row contain the item category, item name and expenditure. Group the row by the category and print the total expenditure per category.
- Write a program to create data frame based on e-commerce data and generate descriptive statistics.
- Write a program to create data frame for examination result and display row labels, column labels data types of each column and the dimensions.
- Write a Pandas program to select the rows where the number of attempts in the examination is greater than 2.
- Write a Pandas program to count the number of rows and columns of a Data Frame.
- Write a Pandas program to select the rows the score is between 15 and 20 (inclusive).
- Write a Pandas program to select the rows where the score is missing, i.e. is NaN.
- Write a Pandas program to find and replace the missing values in a given Data Frame which do not have any valuable information
- Write a Pandas program to calculate the mean score for each different student in Data Frame.
- Write a program to import and export data between Pandas and CSV file.
- Write a program to analyze the performance of student on different parameters subject wise or class wise from the given school result data.
- Write a program to analyze and plot appropriate chart with title and legend for the data frame created above.
- Write a program to create pie chart of five most countries are affected by corona virus in 2020. Read the data from CSV file.
Check CBSE Practical python programming file with solution for class XI IP
Click on button below