Program to generate random number between 1 and 6 with practical example.
In this program,we have used random module to generate random number. randint() method is used to generate sequence of random number
- Import random module in program using import statement
- Use randint function of random module to generate random number and store it in variable ‘n’
- Ask user to enter number between 1 to 6 using input method
- Use if condition to check whether given number is random number or not
- If given condition is TRUE then print Congratulation message on screen.
- If given condition is FALSE then print Sorry message on screen
Below is implementation code/source code
import random n = random.randint(1,6) guess = int(input("Enter a number between 1 to 6:")) if n == guess: print("Congratulations!!!!") else : print("Sorry,Try again\n Original number is",n)
Note : we may get different output because this program generates random number in range 0 and 6.
Enter a number between 1 to 6:2 Sorry,Try again Original number is 5 Enter a number between 1 to 6:1 Congratulations!!!!
Below is Snapshot of Executable code with Output
Related Python program
- Python Program to read text file and find out longest word from file
- Python Program to count number of words in a file
- Python program to write those lines which have the character ‘P’ from one text file to another text file
- Python program to get file size in bytes